//some 3rd party need geo

Amazon Query - £5?

Hyperangelic 11:49 13 Feb 04

On the PC advisor page today, there is an Amazon ad, which says "100s of CDs at £5". I buy a lot of CDs from Amazon so I clicked and had a little search around, but could only find £8.49 and a few compilations and stuff for £5.

Am I missing something or am I just another sucker who thought some decent CDs might be for £5??

TBH1 12:06 13 Feb 04

with you there mate - - -sez 60% off books rrp - - -not 60% off 'some' books rrp.

leo49 14:14 13 Feb 04

The Amazon sale when there were loads of CDs at £4.99 and DVDs at silly prices ran from Christmas till the beginning of this month - presumably the ad on site hasn't been updated.

Hyperangelic 14:36 13 Feb 04

Funny, though. I hadn't noticed it before

Jester2K 14:37 13 Feb 04

When ever i see "100's of CDs at £2" etc etc my brain automatically inserts the word "naff" into the sentance.

Or it decides it'll be a sale full of CDs and DVDs i already own and paid full price for. It then diverts me to the nearest PC store and forces me to look at P4 PCs and GeForceFX graphics cards until i'm happy....

Stuartli 15:15 13 Feb 04

It actually says 100s of CDs FOR £5 - that's why I've already posted this gem in a thread of mine about Morrisons...:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…