Amazon Prime

morddwyd 03 Feb 12

I note that the cost of Amazon Prime is now £49, about double what I paid last year.

Given that most Marketplace stuff is not available under Prime, and a lot of Amazon's own stuff is post free, I'm not sure that this still represents good value for money.

D@ve 04 Feb 12

I suppose it depends on how often you buy stuff there. It would have to be a lot though to justify £50 IMO.

frybluff 04 Feb 12

As you say, a lot of things aren't eligible, and I find most things arrive long before their estimated delivery, anyway. I just don't think it's worth paying extra, for the odd time that delivery is really important. I had a free trial of Prime, and found I didn't get to use it once in, I think it was, a month.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message