AMAZON new page

iqs 22:37 23 Oct 07

Hi All,

I have just gone to AMAZON,only to be presented with a new web page layout.It is completely different to their original page.
Has AMAZON changed their web sire,or have I been diverted to a wake AMAZON web site.I am always cautious with web sites where I use my bank details.Any help appreciated .Thanks

FatboySlim71 22:47 23 Oct 07

I went on earlier today and it appeared different than usual, but I have just went back on to it now and it seems to have returned to normal.

iqs 22:56 23 Oct 07

FatboySlim71.

I have gone back and checked AMAZON,the web page has reverted back to their original layout.Very strange???.Thanks for your comments.

Just noticed my typing errors.... :-( Must learn how to type

sire=site

wake=fake

FatboySlim71 23:05 23 Oct 07

lol we all have typing errors especially at this time of night :-) you were right to be cautious it does pay to be careful.

Themaestro023 06:20 24 Oct 07

They tried a different layout for a day or two and asked for comments. Obviously the comments were not good, hence they have gone back to the original layout. JB

€dstowe 06:35 24 Oct 07

I thought their new layout was rubbish - and I told them so as they asked.

lisa02 10:09 24 Oct 07

I thought it was ok actually, though they didn't ask my opinion. :(

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…