Amazon Marketplace

Microbe 19:25 30 Nov 05

Has anyone had experience with Amazon Marketplace, either good or bad ?

It's the first time that I've used it, but my order still hasn't arrived (9 days after being placed and 5 days after being "dispatched") and the seller refuses to answer my emails.

I'm starting to get a little concerned

Microbe

spuds 19:45 30 Nov 05

Normally Amazon give up to 30 days within their A to Z Safe Buying Guarantee.Even though they suggest that the seller dispatches the goods within 2 days of receipt of payment. Drop them an email via the 'contact us' link,if you have not received the goods in the next few days.

GaT7 19:47 30 Nov 05

Fortunately you should be covered - see Amazon's Safe Buying Guarantee Protection
click here. Good luck, G

Microbe 21:55 30 Nov 05

Thanks for the advice and links. Maybe I'll be lucky and the item will arrive in the next few days

Microbe

pavvi 22:56 30 Nov 05

Get in touch with amazon if it doesn't arrive soon. I did that when something i ordered didn't arrive and they dealt with it very quickly.

Newuser2 18:03 03 Dec 05

I bought an item through Amazon's market place.
The item wasn't as described ie. it was not a Belkin product, I contacted Amazon and recieved a full refund. I think I had to give the seller 72 hours to reply to my email advising of the problem.

Microbe 20:38 03 Dec 05

Amazon have said that I have to wait until 5th Dec before they can take any action which is only 2 days away so I can wait until then.

It's now been 8 days since the item was "dispatched" so it's unlikely to arrive now. I emailed the seller to ask if he had proof of postage, he did reply stating that he had dispatched the item, but didn't mention any the proof of postage

Mr Beeline 22:43 03 Dec 05

I've used Amazon Market Place a number of times to pick up rare / out of print books and the dispatch / delivery times have all been around two to three weeks. IE a lot longer than say buying direct from Amazon. Though I suspect it very much depends on the dealer.

Hope you get a satisfactory resolution.

Microbe 19:59 06 Dec 05

My order still hadn't arrived 11 days after dispatch. However after contacting Amazon they have agreed to a full refund, demonstrating why they are such a highly regarded internet trader.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…