amazon - good service

wjrt 21:30 28 Dec 06

creative zen vision 30GB. son complained that screen had become faulty and could not watch video. tuesday 19th dec e-mailed followed by phone calls and another e-mail friday. today received replacement with the proviso that the original be returned within 30 days. so good marks to amazon.uk for not even demanding the return of faulty goods before replacement.

paddy75 21:43 28 Dec 06

wjrt.used Amazon many times excellent company never any problems,also free delivery if you spend over £18 which if you live in N.Ire is a big plus.Paddy

SANTOS7 22:09 28 Dec 06

Bought a book off Amazon uk a while ago, ordered at 4.30 friday afternoon, on me doorstep "3 years later" ooops!! Saturday morning, Faultless used them many times, a lot of online services should follow their example..

lisa02 22:43 28 Dec 06

Excellent company, I have used them lots of times one of my favourite sites.

SANTOS7 23:15 28 Dec 06

Faultless just received an email regarding item ordered 27th dec. not expected till 1st week of jan07 (no prob with that)
item dispatched and should be on me doorstep tomorrow..

lee_robinson1983 09:05 29 Dec 06

excellent company. Used many times and only had one problem where a delivery went astray, a couple of emails later and they replaced my order item for item with next day delivery :)

grumpygramp 16:30 29 Dec 06

I too can only speak well of Amazon

Stuartli 16:49 29 Dec 06

Same here. On one occasion had to return Logitech speakers after 18 months (had two year warranty) on behalf of one of the offspring.

After initial e-mail contact with Amazon, it credited my CC account with the full amount and also the return carriage charge.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…