Amazon excellenece (again)

iscanut2 15:47 24 Dec 10

I had 1 item of part of an order delayed by weather problems etc. Amazon have offered an immediate refund with no questions asked. All they say is that if the item turns up after Christmas, keep it and tell them and they will recharge me or send it back at their expense. How many organisations would provide that sort of service, completely on trust.

iscanut2 15:48 24 Dec 10

Sorry about typo !! Excellence !

OTT_B 16:10 24 Dec 10

I've (or at least my partner has) used Amazon a lot for presents this year. Every single one was delivered exactly on time, as they always are.

I think there is a lot that other on line retailers can learn from this company!

spuds 16:36 24 Dec 10

Purchased a number of items within the past two weeks via Amazon Market Place. Every item arrived in good time, and one large item from the frozen North arrived within two days from ordering, and was tracked throughout its journey.

Cannot ask for better than that, when some retailers are blaming the weather for everything.

Forum Editor 17:49 24 Dec 10

an Amazon fan club. Bags me for President.

Jameslayer 18:10 24 Dec 10

Typical FE seizing the power :P

iscanut2 20:19 24 Dec 10

Would you get us all a discount ?

exdragon 22:55 24 Dec 10

Amazon AND FE?? They'd rule the world.

Big L 266 09:27 25 Dec 10

Hello.

Hear hear! The Rt. Hon Gentleman has my vote. Ayes to the right? Loud.
Noes to the left? Quiet.
The ayes have it!

Big L 266

Condom 00:32 26 Dec 10

Well Mr President I have a tiny tiny grumble. Today I was playng with my new KIndle (And I know you are a fan) and whilst browsing at books I might want I hit a wrong button and immediately bought a book for £2.99 which I thought was free. I immediately cancelled (literally seconds later) but I was informed that the money was aready out of my account and a refund would take 5 days. Seems they are very quick at the taking but not so quick at the refunding.

exdragon 08:48 26 Dec 10

I did the same thing when I first got mine, but the refund was almost instantaneous - maybe they are inundated with new Kindle-ites!

Enjoy it, you'll love it!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…