Amazon Delivery

Pamy 15:05 10 Oct 07

Excellent delivery service from Amazon and their currier. Power supply ordered on Sunday with free delivery estimated to be 10th-18th Oct. Actually came this afternoon.

Well pleased

keef66 15:19 10 Oct 07

we similarly ordered a usb guitar for our son's birthday via one of Amazon's affiliate retailers; it arrived in 48 hours while Barclaycard still showed it as a pending transaction!

spuds 15:54 10 Oct 07

I use the Amazon Market Place on a very regular basis, absolutely first rate service.Never ever had a problem yet!.

newman35 15:58 10 Oct 07

You need care, however, when buying some items from 'Market Sellers' as the p&p costs are out of all proportion.
I wanted to buy some inks (4 carts) and p&p was going to be about £20+.
Needless to say, went elsewhere.
Only use Amazon if Amazon themselves are the sellers.

isca2 17:32 10 Oct 07

I agree with newman35. Take care re this point. An item might cost say £2 with £2 postage. Order 4 of them and you will pay £2 postage on each item even if not bulky. Watch out for these extortionate postage costs if the supplier is not Amazon itself.

superhoops 17:53 10 Oct 07

I ordered a Duo Pro memory stick for the psp. In Argos it is £35 or so. Saw it for £11 on Amazon market place. Got charged £4.50P+P!! The item cant weigh more than a first class stamp. Still worked out a lot cheaper than Argos though so I ordered it.

iqs 18:28 10 Oct 07

No issues with AMAZON and their delivery service to date.Highly recommended company.

Gamer555 19:01 10 Oct 07

I've ordered things from Amazon for years now with no trouble at all. Items always arrive within a few a days. But I ordered something nearly 2 weeks ago now (30th September) and still haven't received it or heard anything from them!
Oh well, I suppose it's something to do with the recent postal srikes.

Gamer555 19:03 10 Oct 07

Thats Amazon themselves BTW.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now