Amazing Delivery....

Kev.Ifty 00:16 23 Nov 06

Not the Ashes unfortunately..

I bought two Mobile Phones online from the Tesco website, Tesco.com. I received them in less than 24 hours.

I made my order on Friday at around 2:30pm. At the crack of dawn the next day, Saturday at 7:15 am, the Phones were delivered.

I Don't know! Don't these big Corporations realise we need a lie-in at the weekend?

Of course I jest. 7:15 The next day? Fantastic service!

Who can beat that?

Kev

spuds 12:34 23 Nov 06

"Who can beat that?"

Try Viking Direct (within 3 hours).

Kate B 23:23 23 Nov 06

It's not a technology company, but Net-a-porter is fantastic for delivery. You place your order and you're phoned up asking when it would be convenient to deliver and then a courier turns up bearing a gorgeously beribboned bag. It really makes you feel special.

Forum Editor 23:46 23 Nov 06

Tell me more.

Stuartli 00:11 24 Nov 06

Presumably click here

spuds 11:00 24 Nov 06

Kate B

Going on reference to the Stuartli link. 'Party Planner. Over 45 ways to look fabulously stylish'. That rules me and mine out them :O)

Kate B 13:10 24 Nov 06

Peter, Stuartli's link is the one. Are you looking for Christmas presents for Mrs FE? If you're in present-buying mode, my birthday is next Sunday *hopeful*

Stuartli 14:03 24 Nov 06

The FE will net and deliver a porter to you for a day...:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…