Alternatives to the Mitsubishi Diamond pro17in CRT

Rebanut 15:10 15 Sep 03

I have been trying to buy the above model for some time now and I wondered if it going out of production as I cannot find one on the web anywhere, so what is a good alternative, please
can anyone come up with some equally good monitors.

Thanks

Rebanut 18:57 15 Sep 03

I have just had an email from Dabs to
say that the above model is discontinued
but can anyone reccomend another similar CRT
altho this one was at the top of PCA 17in charts,
those of you who have 17 crt's what would you say is a good buy.

BeForU 19:33 15 Sep 03

im using a Samsung SyncMaster 753DFX 17" monitor and thats very good! clear crisp pictures and no flickering as well!

i wanted to buy a Mitsubishi Diamond pro monitor myself but just never had the cash for it! so i opted for this instead!

zoomer 19:42 15 Sep 03

I may be completely wrong here but doesnt the Iyama one use the same tube?
I am super pleased with the Iyama 17in CRT Pro I have

mark500 20:26 15 Sep 03

I use the Proview 986N. Flatscreen 19 Inch Supports up to 1600X1200 at 85hz. A beauty and only £99.00 at PC World.

Boluwd 10:52 16 Sep 03

It appears that Mesh sell the Diamond Pro 750 for £152.75.
see click here

the-eel 12:23 16 Sep 03

the 19 inch model is just as good, and not too much more expensive either

greg

wags 13:14 16 Sep 03

It's a shame if Mitsubishi have dis-continued with the Diamond Pro 750, as IMHO Mitsubishi make the finest CRTs on the market (also the opinion of PC Advisor according to the charts). Check out Mesh, as Bol Uwd has suggested. The 19" Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 930SB is more expensive, but is an excellent display and worth forking out the extra for.

Rebanut 13:45 16 Sep 03

I had an email from Mitsubishi to say they are not making any 17in CRT's as from now, I have sent a mail to mesh to see if they have any if not I will go for a iiyama or a CTX, but thanks for all your help.
Colin.

Southernboy 15:08 16 Sep 03

this Monitor from Dabs a couple of months ago and it is brilliant. At the time, they had over 150 in stock. It is worth tracking down if you can find it. If not, go for the 19" version - I rather wish I had, now.

PS, how quickly this has become discontinued and I wonder if the PCA Best Buy is the kiss of death? I bought their Best Buy printer and scanner and both were discontinued shortly after.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…