All of us at PCAdvisor

Forum Editor 10:47 31 Dec 03

would like to wish all of you, our readers and forum members, a very happy and peaceful new year.

Stormpool 11:24 31 Dec 03

Not too peaceful I hope, I enjoy reading people's gripes with other companies :)

Stuartli 12:08 31 Dec 03

The same from me to the FE, PCA staff and all forum members, even the ones who claim they are not stupid...:-)))

achilles 12:28 31 Dec 03

I'd like to thank everyone who for the past year has made reading the Advisor forum a light relief in a day of tedium-

It's good to see humour and wit and I look forward to browsing for the next 12 months

(and by the by, didn't someone do a splendid interactive Christmas card in 2002-quite missed it this year!)

A Cat Called George 14:11 31 Dec 03

A very happy new year to all my fellow feline forum members :-)

BaronR 14:38 31 Dec 03

Happy new year to all members esp the regular few and the pc manufacturers who post on these hallowed pages.

Hope everyone enjoys a drink or ten tonght.

anchor 16:21 31 Dec 03

I would like to add my good wishes too.

click here

rev.bem 16:53 31 Dec 03

Nice one anchor

Happy new year to all at PC Advisor and all forum members.

I'm out on the lash tonight(first time on a new year for about ten years)so i might cut the plug off the PC to prevent any half cut early morning thread closing postings

Cheers all :-))))))

Forum Editor 17:15 31 Dec 03

Don't worry, I'll be here in the early hours with my chrome-plated, engraved deleting mouse warmed up, and at the ready.

rev.bem 17:24 31 Dec 03

Don't worry my 24CT gold Tiffany "sorry but i couldn't help myself "mouse is under lock and key

wee eddie 22:00 31 Dec 03

I've just got a new one from Kutchinsky, so I'll pass the Asprey's one down to you.

Have an exceptional hogmanay

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…