All of us at PCA

Forum Editor 01:13 19 Dec 03

would like to wish all of you out there in forum land a very merry Christmas and a happy and peaceful New Year.

Many people will be leaving home to spend Christmas with relatives or friends over the next few days, so we thought we would wish you the compliments of the season now.

Thanks for helping to make this year such a successful one for our forum - we'll look forward to seeing you all throughout 2004, when we hope to make this an even better place to come for help and advice.

Ben Avery 08:45 19 Dec 03

I'd like to thank you all for the valued assistance you've given me in the past too. Not only the FE, but to all the happy chappys and chappesses who happily give of their time for the benefit and assistance of others.

We do appreciate it and without you, many of us would have nothing to be typing on right now!

Cheers all, see you all again soon.

BA

Ben Avery 08:47 19 Dec 03

FE

What ARE you still doing up at 01:13hrs???

;o)

Your dedication is awesome!

BA

Evesham Support 12:16 19 Dec 03

We would also like to extend our thanks to PC Advisor for running and managing such a successful forum.

Equally it is you the members who make this such a great resource so keep it up.

Merry Christmas to one and all.

Kindest regards

Customer Support

Evesham Technology Ltd

obbit 12:17 19 Dec 03

a big thank you for providing this wonderful site.

merry christmas and a happy new year.

obbit

Pumas 14:06 19 Dec 03

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for all involved with the site: the staff and contributors.

Best wishes for 2004.

Pumas

Dogger 14:55 19 Dec 03

To all at PCA, I wish you all a very happy Christmas, and a great New Year,
Also to all members, a happy Christmas.

TOPCAT® 15:11 19 Dec 03

And a thank you for your presence in these forums. It is good to see such a reputable company dropping in so regularly. I'm sure it is most reassuring to the members contemplating a purchase or just looking for guidance in PC matters.

I could well be using your services early in 2004, so, for now, the compliments of the season to you all. TC.

wee eddie 18:06 19 Dec 03

For keeping my brain working.

Have an enjoyable Christmas and New Year that you remember.

rev.bem 19:28 19 Dec 03

Thank you all at PCA for providing a first class forum and magazine .

A merry xmas and happy new year to you all.

sgtdibble 19:31 19 Dec 03

Happy Xmas and new year to all at the PCA forum and thanks for all the help (best care anywhere) to quote M*A*S*H

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…