all region DVD-RW??

BeForU 08:26 08 Nov 03

Hello! i just like to know if there are any DVD-RW burners/drives that are also region-free! Preferbaly a Japanese/Asian model would do!

Stuartli 08:40 08 Nov 03

You would best be served by using a separate DVD-ROM drive to view DVDs.

Like CD-RW rewriters they have a limited lifespan and should be kept for their basic purpose.

You can buy a region-free Kiss DVD player (or fownload the patch) from Scan of Bolton (click here) or Asda is currently selling a Pacific model in its stores for just over ?37; apparently it will play absolutely anything that is thrown at it and even has a three year warranty...:-)

-Beb- 20:56 09 Nov 03

Theres a dvd-rw on click here osrry, but im 2 lazy to find the exact place on the site but I know theres one in the DVD-RW section

-Beb- 20:57 09 Nov 03

Im also sorry about my bad spelling of the word sorry, but I dont think thats as important as the DVD-RW. well i hope not...

-Beb- 20:58 09 Nov 03

sorry again, coz i spelled the site wrong. It really isnt going good for me today. Ah well, its a sunday. The correct link is click here

Stuartli 08:39 10 Nov 03

BeforU is seeking a region-free DVD rewriter, not where to buy one...

Doubt very much whether you would actually be able to find one...:-)

R4 20:00 10 Nov 03

you could allway us 'Region Free software see:click here

-Beb- 21:24 10 Nov 03

hmmm. sorry about that. thought i saw a region free writer on that site. oh well must have been another one I was on that day. Cant blame me, it was a Sunday!

Ashrein 22:40 11 Nov 03

Check these DVD Players out from as cheap as £29.99 I have purchased the one at £39.99 and it is excellent value. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…