all-in-one printer/scanner/copier.

Stuart-268778 00:36 07 May 03

just wondered what peoples experience of these was, is the quality any good, do they represent good value for money?

any thoughts gratefully received

Steve27 06:59 07 May 03

I have had an HP R65 for some time (three years I think). I do colour print runs of 400 pages at a time printing speeds and quality have been fine, my one gripe is that when XP came out it wasn't supported by a full driver.

I have just ordered an HP D135 this will be my fourth HP all in one.

Tenner 18:36 07 May 03

For a good read, rather than wait several days, either hit Search > multifunction ( above ) OR try click here

Just a tip, not trying to admonish.

Hope it helps

Regards

S5W 19:40 07 May 03

I have been using a HP officejet d145 for over a year, really hammering it sometimes and it has been totally reliable in all its functions. It has impressed me and I'm a miserable old sod so I'm told. Ink cartridges costs are on a par with all the others, but i have only used the genuine HP ones. Yer takes yer pick etc etc.

Stuart-268778 23:27 07 May 03

ooops-sorry,didn't realise there was another thread already open!thanks Tenner!

Tenner 00:10 08 May 03

no probs - we all make that error, I just thought you'd like to get some feed-back more quickly - far worse happens

Regards

sailorgirl2 00:59 08 May 03

absolutely excellent quality, looks good and reliable.

checho 17:58 29 May 03

I just bought A H.P.all in one (1.200 series, £99) this week and I am very worried. The hard drive was just formatted and inst. WIN 98 (185 Mb) and photoshop. The only software for H.P. takes 370 Mb. and after working for 3 days scanning and printing some photos WIND. has grown to 2,8 Gb. with a file called TEMP. taking 2,4 Gb.
Can anyone tell me has this happened to you ? Have you checked the size of your files and the softwre given by H.P.? Also in some magazines I have seen the prices for ink. There are many replac. for all the brands excet H.P.?. How have you dealt with that ?

jediknight007 18:07 29 May 03

I know someone who has just bought the Epson CX3200 (I think thats the name) for about £125 and it's an excellent. As soon as I got it up and running for them, I wanted one! Photo quality not as good as professional photo printers though.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…