All in one printers

Neet 09:54 09 Jul 03

OK this question is on behalf of my husband. He wants a colour printer and stand alone photocopier combination - the efficiency of the photocopier is most important to him, wants to be able to lift lid to copy from books etc and ideally also a paper feed for doing automatic multi page copying. Doesn't mind if it also has a fax, but that is not his priority. Best we have seen so far we think is: Lexmark H5150 or Canon SmartBase MP700. Anybody have any comments or ideas please. He has just bought a new Dell running XP.

Wak 10:09 09 Jul 03

I have a Lexmark X75 which I find excellent in all respects so far apart from the expensive cartridges, but I refill mine anyway.
I would imagine that most copiers or scanners have a removable lid to accommodate thicker material so your problem will be finding one with the auto-feed facility.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…