All in One Inkjets

GoldenBoy 20:15 29 Dec 03

I am looking to buy a All in One Printer/Scanner,have looked through Consumer Watch but can't seem to find any comments. Have been looking at Epson,HP,& Lexmark. I am leaning towards an Epson Stylus CX3200. Has anyone any comments on the Epson or other possible

Derek C.

BrianW 22:51 29 Dec 03

it uses the same inks as the latest hp photoprinters except for the 59 grey cartridge.

Photo quality results on hp premium plus photo paper matt and ilford gallerie classic pearl are stunning. (I can just squeeze 12 X 8 prints out using cut down A3 paper.)

Later models have card readers etc but not sure if the output is any better. Worth a look - take a photo card with a test image and some suitable paper and get your dealer to show you one working.

Prices are pocket money level now!

bfoc 23:14 29 Dec 03

Look here click here

Hope it helps!

Rhodie 23:18 29 Dec 03

I had a xerox multifunction which was useless, returned twice for repair - third time threw it away. Now have an HP officejet55 which is better suited for small business use and it's superb - now two years old with no problems. I know that HP now have a newer verision of the officejet55 which our head office has recently purchased due to the reliability of my officejet55.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…