Aldi 's latest offer ?

Tenner 08:08 26 Apr 03

Received this info this am, not sure when the offer is to start, ( or whether out of date, for that matter )

Worth a look though click here

Regards

Tenner 08:25 26 Apr 03

Sorry, just seen this thread click here

A fault, after all the good report above ? Still not sure whether this is going to be a repeat offer, or my info is out of date.

Regards

BRYNIT 10:34 26 Apr 03

Looking at it, I think the info is out of date. It looks like the info is from Computer Active issue 134. If you check the Aldi web page click here it will tell you what the weeks offer are. You never know the offered may be again.

bennyc 10:46 26 Apr 03

My brother bought one of these so I know that this information is true.

Tenner 11:57 26 Apr 03

Thanks. I couldn't access their site earlier, and the report was dated 24th, so I assumed it to be a new offer.

They'll probably repeat the offer next month, I suppose.

Regards

spuds 12:10 26 Apr 03

Within a 15/20 mile radius of my home, there are four Aldi stores. One of the stores still have this computer on offer. Regarding both the monitor types, these were sold out on first day, by all of the 'local'outlets. I do tend to find that what one store do not have, one of the others still have availability of supply after the offer date.I and a friend have just purchased the Medion 4 port USB hubs, on latest offer. Great value at £9.99.

dave h 16:18 27 Apr 03

I bought both Computer and Monitor and am delighted with both. However, The monitor has the nasty habit of tripping the house circuit breaker (32A) when I switch it on. I go and reset the circuit breaker and the monitor starts up fine and gives no further problem. Anyone any Idea what the problem might be?

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:07 27 Apr 03

PCWorld are flogging a similar spec Medion with a 15" TFT screen for £799...special offer at the momnet. I've just had a look and it is well specced. Monitor is a Proview and is crisp and clear.

G

GANDALF <|:-)> 20:42 27 Apr 03

click here is the web address.

G

vaughan007 08:36 28 Apr 03

Quote Dave H- "I bought both Computer and Monitor and am delighted with both. However, The monitor has the nasty habit of tripping the house circuit breaker (32A) when I switch it on. I go and reset the circuit breaker and the monitor starts up fine and gives no further problem. Anyone any Idea what the problem might be?"

I dont think this should be happening.

If possible...try you computer at someone elses house with a circuit breaker and see if the same happens. Does it happen everytime?

Perhaps your circuit breaker is on its way out?

Thats the only ideas I have.

Peverelli 09:15 28 Apr 03

If your circuit breaker isn't on the way out then get the monitor looked at, if it's tripping a 32 Amp cb then we are talking about a serious and potentially fatal surge.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…