//some 3rd party need geo

Aldi Photopaper.....very good quality print

rins36 23:47 03 Jul 03

bought 2 boxes of the paper today & did a couple of print outs & the picture quality is brilliant.

Recommended the paper to a friend & i am off to buy more 2morrow for both my own usage & friends usage. Also a relative is going to get some for me from their local store

This is the 1st time that I have bought photopaper from Aldi, but i will keep a look out for the offer in the future

justme 20:16 04 Jul 03

I bought two packets myself (I did not need them at the moment, but at that price I could not refuse). I have not had time to try them out yet so thank you for the information.

rins36 23:10 04 Jul 03

justme

ur welcome

I now have 280 sheets of photo paper to use & photo's printed out that look like photo quality paid 4 prints on Aldi phot paper

Stuartli 17:51 05 Jul 03

It's most likely to be a rebadged product from a leading manufacturer, similar to the Medion computer systems and peripherals that Aldi sells every six weeks or so.

rins36 23:32 29 Aug 03

Just to add the photo paper that is available from the 4th Sept is the same photo paper that I recommended on the 03.07.03.

I will be going back for more paper on the 4th Sept as i rate it as a good photopaper

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…