aldi-pc medion 8083

mcDummy 20:25 31 Mar 04

This new pc is being launched in Aldi supermarkets tomorrow 1st april; perhaps an unfortunate choice of dates?

I have been unable to glean any info on quality and support on this pc company....anybody out there know anything?

beeuuem 20:34 31 Mar 04

Look at click here

computernerdiamnot 00:17 01 Apr 04

if you got the dosh you cant go wrong but remember you do not get a monitor

TBH1 12:48 01 Apr 04

I have a major, major problem with this PC - - - just gone and bought one and now have to break the news to 'er indoors' !!!! Only told her yesterday that we couldn't afford a new micro-wave and I go and do this - - I only went in there for that scart lead set on sale for £5.99 and I walk out £755 lighter .Anyone got a 'dog-house' they ain't using ????

Stuartli 13:42 01 Apr 04

Do you really expect us to believe that tale...:-)

New microwaves cost from around £29 upwards.....

Might not be brilliant but your better half would probably never realise.

erkmatrix 13:44 01 Apr 04

I know how to solve your problem TBH1, you give me the new PC I'll give you the scart lead for £5.99, 'er indoors' needn't have to find out so no stress there, no need for the dog-house anymore so no one would have to put up with you outside there house barking. Everyones happy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…