aldi medion update

whatchamacallit 13:20 03 Dec 03

I told today that some store`s still have the Titanium MD8080XL System on sale, and maybe getting more in stock.

So I would pop in to your local Aldi store, and ask if they have or getting anymore in.

g0slp 07:35 04 Dec 03

is still taking orders for these machines. Don't know when this offer will be closed, though.

I understand that this should be happening in all Aldi stores

Stuartli 13:09 04 Dec 03

Thought I'd get one of the £9.99 Medion multi card readers this morning as it's £3 less than the Typhoon model at Lidl (although Typhoon's own UK website has it listed at £28 plus).

Got there just after 10am only to be informed: "They've all gone mate"..:-(

So had the 128MB pen USB versions at £34.99, although this is not an exceptional price.

There was an empty box for the pen version - presumably some nice person had slipped it into a pocket...

It could be of interest that Jettech inkjet refill kits were on offer at £3.99 for three black (30ml) bottles (plus a cartridge cleaner), and £7.99 for the colour pack.

whatchamacallit 18:51 04 Dec 03

g0slp
Yes I thought the same, I know they move stock around if it`s not selling in one store, they will send it to another store.

TBH1 23:21 04 Dec 03

I'm really pushing Aldi this evening - - -have they a presence on this forum ????
I bought a surge protecter thingy today for £9.99 - - 6 outputs and protection for modem too - - - -and £7.99 for a bottle of Southern Belle, nearlly all gone now :-(

Stuartli 08:43 05 Dec 03

My local Kwik-Save is offering a four-gang surge protected mains extension lead for £6.99 - remarkably there are TWO extensions in each pack...:-)

Safeway sells basic extensions for £2.99 and a fancy one for £5.99.

carver 17:15 05 Dec 03

Any body want a 28" wide screen telly, they are on sale from next Thursday £189.99

whatchamacallit 17:38 05 Dec 03

TBH1
Iam just a customer passing info on a good product, (md8080xl) Point taken.

Stuartli 09:36 06 Dec 03

All very well paying a low price for a large screen TV but if it goes kapput you may find out it wasn't such a bargain after all...

My mate runs an independent audio/visual/appliances retail outlet and gets several people a week, who have bought a cheap telly from the big name stores or outlets such as you mention, asking him to repair them.

They are quite surprised - and often very angry - when he politely tells them to take it back to where they bought it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…