Aldi Medion Sat Nav GoPal P4210 MD96240

Killo Bite 11:27 12 Jun 07

Talking about the instore Offer which started in May for the above Sat Nav system.

Reading reviews all talk mention the model being a PNA 465 so I am confused if PC Advisor, Computer Active & PC World are realy talking about the instore model or another only availble online ?

I am trying to find a review or two for the P4210 (MD96240) Model Sat Nav retailing at £199
Maybe your a new user of a Sat Nav and havwe purchased the instore SatNav in May 07 I would like to know your views for & Against etc.

Thanks for your help in advance

anchor 16:45 12 Jun 07

More details of this model here:

click here

I have no knowledge of it, but Medion satnavs are quite well thought of.

anchor 16:48 12 Jun 07

What is the Aldi price?.

mazlb 17:07 12 Jun 07

The Medion GoPal PNA4210 was previously known as the PNA 465, so the reviews you have seen for the 465 should also apply to the 4210.

Marie

mazlb 17:09 12 Jun 07

Oops sorry, I've spelt your name wrong!

Killo Bite 18:28 12 Jun 07

mazlb who told you that the PNA4210 was Aka 465 ?
Seems to me looking at Medion site and not aldi site the 4210 is not very well covered.

The Aldi site gives all info but still not convinced on the model numbering but not saying your wrong. Like to see it with my own eyes.

why if they did change this number ?

mazlb 09:29 13 Jun 07

Rosie, the features ed, so I assume she heard it from Medion. I don't know why they changed it, as far as we are aware they are the same. You can see our review of the 465 click here and the only difference seems to be 2GB of supplied memory instead of 1GB.

We actually have a competition for this satnav in our August issue (which goes on sale next week, or subscribers should get it today-ish), and the copy mentions the name change. You will be able to enter online click here at the end of next week if you want to try and save yourself £199.

Marie
(PCA sub editor)

Killo Bite 13:51 13 Jun 07

Their are 3 PNA Models 460, 465 & 468? all have the same P4260 No's

I will get my sources together later to post here where I have got my other info from.

regards

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…