Aldi MEDION AKOYA MD96630 XP

seb1085 11:17 01 Mar 08

Hi !
I have bought this computer but it works on vista. And i really don't like vista.

I'd like to know if it's possible to downgrade to XP easily. I know there are sometimes problems with SATA drivers. Well, if anybody has tried to install XP on it, tell me.

Thanks

Romai 20:37 02 Jun 08
  Romai 20:38 02 Jun 08

Hi,
Were you successfull in this task, I have tried to follow the procedure on this forum and am getting frustrated after many attempts, but no luck.

This is the procedure I follow, but still no luck.

Let me kn ow if you have succeeded.

[email protected]

[email protected]-disk-drives-during-windows-xp-installation

Totally-braindead 20:43 02 Jun 08

Please email the FE and ask him to remove the last 2 posts. This is an open Forum and its not a good idea to publish your email address.

You say you tried following the procedure on this Forum? What procedure? I haven't seen any procedure listed.

As to whether you can go back to XP it depends on A you having a new Windows XP disk you can use so it does not fail validation, which it will if you use a disk off another PC and B you need to check their are Windows XP drivers for your PC. If theres no Windows XP drivers for your PC I would forget it.

Totally-braindead 20:45 02 Jun 08

Romai I just noticed you have hijacked another persons thread, don't do this, start your own posting, my advice however still stands.
If theres no XP drivers for this PC then forget it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…