Aldi cordless keyboard and mouse

Rebanut 18:49 21 Nov 03

I see from their latest news letter that as well as the PC they sell they also have a keyboard and mouse for £19.99, I dont know if this has been on sale before but if so has anyone here bought one as it does seem a good bargain.
Thanks.

JIM 21:43 21 Nov 03

Does look good in print.

click here

Rebanut 22:42 21 Nov 03

Jim thanks for that but I wonder if it works as good as it looks.
thanks anyway.

Stuartli 08:34 22 Nov 03

You'll probably spot it on the A4Tech website; it's a Taiwan based company whose products, made in its Chinese factory, many well known companies rebrand under their own name.

Quality is excellent. I have the Typhoon Navigator wireless keyboard and mouse version of one of the A4Tech products, which cost £19.99 at Lidl about a year ago.

The same keyboard and mouse, this time rebadged by Trust, was £39.99 at Staples.

See this recent thread for more info:

click here

Rebanut 17:38 22 Nov 03

thanks for the info Stuartli and I think I will go along to my local Aldi and pick one up on thursday cos whatever it turns out like it is only £20.

Stuartli 18:01 22 Nov 03

You'll probably be wise to get there shortly before they open as Aldi offers usually fly out of the doors..:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…