spuds 12:28 07 Dec 07

PC Advisor or Airfix Gazette :O)

45 Mart 13:23 07 Dec 07

No contest.........
Airfix Gazette every time.

(That'll be me off the forum then!)

;-)

donki 13:29 07 Dec 07

Funny this to see this, last month one Satuarday I took a real notion to get a model kit and spend the day putting it together. I tryed everywhere and couldnt get one, was quite gutted. Il keep my eyes open for them to be back on our shelves.

Totally-braindead 13:36 07 Dec 07

I welcome their return but theres lots of other model kit manufacturers still out there its not like they are the only one.

My local toy shop have quite a few plastic kits, I presume they are popular or they wouldn't sell them.

PalaeoBill 13:37 07 Dec 07

If you are anywhere near the Midlands... Dominoes toys in Leicester have a major selection and Beaties in Northampton have a good range too.

Diemmess 17:44 07 Dec 07

... now be selected!

A generation ago my sons soon cottoned on to not bothering with the internals of the undercarriage bays if the finished model was to look as it should in flight.

I wonder if there is the same sort of note in current kits?

Les T 18:52 07 Dec 07

Very glad to see Airfix back as a model company. Mind you as a modeller, i am very impressed by both Tamiya and Hasegawa kits. Airfix will have to go some to match the quality of these two.

laurie53 20:41 07 Dec 07

If any of the modern generation want to make these models at the same age I was when I started they will not be allowed to buy the glue!

O Tempora! O Mores!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…