AG Neovo F419

jaycup 13:19 11 Dec 05

I am sorely tempted to buy this 19" Monitor it looks good and has both analogue and digital connections and a respond time of 12ms. It is not a well known make and this is causing me to hesitate. Can anyone recommend it based on their experience.

SG Atlantis® 13:29 11 Dec 05

loads of forum members have been getting the samsung 930bf or 940 19 inch tft with 4ms response.

jaycup 13:38 11 Dec 05

Thanks, I am aware of the Samsung Monitors and the ViewsonicVX924 but these are over £70 more than the Neovo, hence my question.

Joe R 15:52 11 Dec 05

jaycup,

these links are for a review of this model, and also where it's cheapest.

click here

click here click here

Big Elf 16:25 11 Dec 05

I bought one a few months ago and have been very pleased with it. It's fine for photo manipulation/video editing and watching the occassional DVD. I bought mine from Dabs for £188 including delivery. No dead pixels and the digital connector means a perfect picture. I don't play games so can't comment on the response time but I recommend it.

jaycup 16:44 11 Dec 05

Thanks for the 'help'. the link to where to buy was useful as was the PCPro Review.
'Big Elf', can you comment on the criticism within the 'review' that the base was a bit flimsy. Otherwise I am getting more confident about buying this Monitor.
My other alternative is the Samsung SM913N which is in the same price range but only has an analogue connection but I do wonder if this is the 'drawback' that some of the experts make it out to be.

Big Elf 16:50 11 Dec 05

I wouldn't really say the base is flimsy as it never feels that it's going to tip over but there is little a bit of movement in it if you try to move it back and forth. It wouldn't put me off. It is not adjustable though so you need to put something under it if you need it higher.

GaT7 18:12 11 Dec 05

189 user reviews for the AG Neovo F419 at click here & scroll down.

If you need a wall mount for it - £12 at click here. G

rtstar 18:53 18 Dec 05

I've just bought a F419 from click here
Found them on the Neovo site.
They are offering a free usb flash memory with them as well which makes a great free stocking filler!

jaycup 19:30 18 Dec 05

Thanks for all the help. I have decided to but the Samsung SM930BF, it was a tough decision because the Neovo represents great value for money.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…