After Sales

freddy-firecracker 16:29 27 Jan 05

Hi , i am thinking of buying a graphics card online and want to know of any problems anyone has had regarding buying and/or returning faulty items. i have checked some of the stories and have dealt with e-buyer b4. Has anyone bought anything from PC World Online???

Feedback welcome!!

FF

Stuartli 17:47 27 Jan 05

Be less pessimistic - go ahead and order...:-)

You normally only hear from the (comparatively small number of) people who have experienced problems; those who have enjoyed a straightforward transaction received erxactly what they anticipated and are unlikely to broadcast it from the rooftops.

Totally-braindead 18:01 27 Jan 05

As Stuartli has said go ahead and order, if you read the Consumerwatch regularly you would think theres no such thing as a good company but as he points out you only see the complaints. I did buy once off PCW, no idea what happened but it took them 6 weeks to send my item, despite repeated emails to them, two years on I'm still waiting for a reply to any of them, perhaps I was just unlucky I don't know. Ebuyer well lets say I'm one of the unhappy customers and leave it at that but don't let me put you off them many people on the Forum use them with no problems its just I unfortunatly wasn't one of them. The best company in my opinion is Novatech but I deal with a few other companies as sometimes they don't have what I want or sometimes another company is doing a better deal.

pj123 18:08 27 Jan 05

As above. Go ahead and order. I have ordered quite a lot from ebuyer and have never had any problems. In fact my last order from ebuyer said delivery Friday 21st January 2005 and it arrived.

Personally, I wouldn't buy anything from the DSG stores, but that's a long story.

It's your preference.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…