Aerocool Aeropower 550

fuzzyone 21:31 22 Jan 05

click here

Has anyone any experience of this power supply.?

I'm starting a new build, in the next few weeks for a friend, who would like a full modded case. ( lian li pc 65 ) and all the uv lights , cables and the rest of the cast.

I have always used Antec or enermax psu,s for my own systems, and recommended these to him, but he wants the full monty, including this supply.

Can anyone tell me anything about this psu, as there only seems to be a couple of reviews online, which don't ( or can't obiously ) comment on reliability.

Any input would be most welcome.

georgemac 08:41 23 Jan 05

click here

click here reviews - note the cons no 2nd 12 volt rail & no pfc protection - so not quite up to antec or enermax standards

click here I have seen good reviews on these power supplies - it has pfc protection

fuzzyone 13:19 23 Jan 05

georgemac,

cheers i'll have another word with him about this problem, and try to convince him to try one with a better output i.e. ( minimum dual output rails )

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…