Advise for budget laptop

Asafate 21:42 19 Jun 06

hey guys, soz but its another need help topic.
I need to buy a laptop just for working on, I need to be able to do things such as word processeing and also i need to be able to use Microsoft Visual Basic Studio. I was wondering if you had any advise for what i should look at? I am on a very Cheap Budget, probably upto £450 at the very most,
From what ive heard;
It will need 512 ram atleast? To run windows well,
Other things i arent too hassled about what else it has.
I have found this laptop so far:
[Url]click here[/URL]

Thanks for your help

sp33do 09:59 20 Jun 06

I have seen brande new toshiba t20 or l20 cant remember the number :) going for about £350 on ebay. Not sure how they do that as they are about £100 more everywhere else.

silverous 12:45 20 Jun 06

I have found Comet prices to be very good on laptops lately.

I would push your budget to the limit so you get the best laptop you can for the budget... how about this?

click here

Dipso 13:36 20 Jun 06

Do you ned a DVD writer? You could get a better spec machine for your budget otherwise.

Think4_Danny 16:53 20 Jun 06

There are a few decent specification laptops around that fall within your budget. In fact you can buy a WiFi laptop with a DVDRW burner for under £400. All the systems below will cope with Microsoft Visual Basic with ease.

click here

click here

click here

scotmax 00:16 21 Jun 06

Have a look here click here= have used them many times.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…