Peter-202202 15:20 05 Apr 05

Anybody used got one of the above?

Medion?
Garmin?
Tom Tom?

Thanks

Eco

anchor 16:13 05 Apr 05

I have no experience with this Navman, but do have TomTom Navigator 3 attached to my PDA. Excellent!!!.

Some while ago, there was a similar question about GPS and replies praised the "TomTom GO" very highly. This is an all-in-one unit like the Navman.

A new model of this, "TomTom Go300", will be available very shortly.

click here

Price about £370

click here

Joe R 19:37 05 Apr 05

anchor,

the Tom Tom, unfortunately has a bad record in Scotland.

A taxi driver who bought one, found eight mistakes on his first day of usage. ( street names which did not exist, and a couple, ( including his home address ) were different names entirely.

There was a piece in the Sunday Mails "the Judge" ( press version of watchdog ), where the company stated that, they new that not all addresses in the Glasgow/Paisley area were correct and still needing to be updated, and they would do so as soon as possible.

Surely this should have been done, "before" the item was put up for sale.

g0nvs 19:45 05 Apr 05

I use a Tom Tom GO, superb ! New models due out this month GO 300, 500 & 700.

mole44 20:17 05 Apr 05

i have a navman 510,its superb.tele arlas who supply the maps are to blame for mistakes.i am sure the also supply tom tom systems.i would recomend my navman to anyone its superb.just trust it to get you to the address and you`ll not go wrong.and like all nav systems if you have to divert it recalculates a new route.mine was a snip at £399.

mole44 20:17 05 Apr 05

ooops meant tele atlas

g0nvs 21:09 05 Apr 05

Tom Tom Maps ? = Tele atlas.

Peter-202202 22:26 06 Apr 05

a new staples had opened quite near to me.

Noticed that I could get 20% off if I signed up for a business store card....which I duly did and purchased the ICN510 for £315...a snip.

A quality piece of kit as far as I can tell...only had it for 'bout 5 hours.....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…