Advice on what i need to purchace please.

nd33cfc 12:54 05 Sep 05

I have several photographs stored in my mobile phone which i would like to transfer to my PC. Until now i have been sending them to my PC in the form of an e-mail, however, this is proving to be rather expensive.

My phone is a "Motorola V220" which has a very small USB socket. I assume from this i can purchase a USB cable to connect my phone directly to my PC.

Can anyone advise me what the correct name for this cable is and where i may purchace one from.

Thank you in advance of your responce.

Belatucadrus 13:13 05 Sep 05

click here looks like what you need.

spuds 17:11 05 Sep 05

You may need a download programme, so check before you plug-in.

Totally-braindead 17:49 05 Sep 05

Heres the Motorola website of it click here

Totally-braindead 17:52 05 Sep 05

Sorry the Motorola website is out of stock, lots on Ebay though click here

Pooke 20:16 05 Sep 05

Cheaper option, I had one of those phones and ditched it for a SE K300i approx £60 to £70 on payg. It has infra red on it. I know have a Nokia 6230i.

I have heard loads of complaints about motorolas, in another PC mag (sorry pca) it said motorolas were the most likely handset to develop faults.

But as above the only method of connecting your handset to the PC is that software/cable at £24.99.

Pooke

byfordr 07:42 06 Sep 05

Won't argue with you there...had 2 motorola's so far and would never go back. Never have I had so many replacement handsets. Quirky interesting styling yes, build quality whats that!

In answer to the original question click here

click here

click here| £6.99

R

nd33cfc 22:46 06 Sep 05

I have decided to purchace the data cable and software from "datakits". At £6.99 you simply can't go wrong.

Thank you ever so much.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…