Advice please, Is Pcnextday really that bad?

cookiepatel 13:07 18 Nov 06

Hello,Been thinking about getting this PC from Pcnextday
click here but when i asked our I.T manager what he thought he laughed and said don't buying anything from Pcnextday and told me to check out this board. I have read the comments and i see can why our I.T manager laughed.

My question is at that low price is it worth taking a risk with PCnextday? If not can someone suggest a similar priced PC from another company?

spuds 13:21 18 Nov 06

Without getting into the argument's of PCNextday, as there are many threads about this company already, within the forum. Why not consider click here as a possible supplier. A number of forum members , including myself, use this company, due to their commitment in giving good products and reliable service.

Probabilitydrive 13:29 18 Nov 06

Forums (i.e. PCpro) are full of cancelled deliveries, missing compnents, fauly part and more from this particular company.

In fact, PCPro (latest issue p 232) dedicates a full article dealing with the above issues.

Make no mistake, this company is appearently seriously failing to deliver in various categories, but what seems to be the worst: they dont bother to communicate with their customers.

Based on their current reputation, I would definately NOT buy from them.

simonpage 21:05 18 Nov 06

'My question is at that low price is it worth taking a risk with PCnextday? If not can someone suggest a similar priced PC from another company?'

I bought a Zoostorm mainly because of the cheap price and now i wish i hadn't due to the unacceptible after sales suport, when they couldn't help me fix my hardware problems I asked for a refund, they said no! YES PC Nextday Zoostorms are cheap and YES delivery is quick {at least it was for me} but the support is not good. Should yu take the risk? well thats upto you. If i were you i would check out some other companies like Novatech

richardi 23:14 18 Nov 06

Check out my other thread. I ordered a Zoostorm on the basis of a review in this magazine and have not had it delivered three times. Three days work lost waiting for these clowns. I have now asked for a refund. I will update this thread as news emerges. Do not use this company unless you want problems!

cookiepatel 20:36 19 Nov 06

I gonna pass on Pcnextday, customer feedback is mostly bad, not just this site but its the same on other sites too... i can't be doing with poor delivery and support. Novotech sounds like a good company, i will have a look at their range. Thanks

cookiepatel 00:47 30 Nov 06

Giving Pcnextday the benefit of the doubt i emailed them with some questions about the Zoostorm PC. Its been over a week now and they still have'nt replied, if this is the quality of their service i definately will not be buying from them even though they are one of the cheapest.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5