Advice Needed - Returning System Components

cmfaice 13:03 21 Jan 04

With refrence to this topic: click here

If i am unable to get my system to work how it "should", will i be able to return the newly bought components to the e-tailer?

MichelleC 18:23 21 Jan 04

Grey area time maybe. I haven't read link in detail but was it just the graphics card which wasn't compatible? Maybe you could exchange that. The problem with self build is the retailer will argue it's the technician's responsibility and not their's.

spuds 00:09 22 Jan 04

Contact your supplier, and explain the situation and problem. If they are good, they should help, but as always in case like this, it would be your duty to buy components suitable and compatible, for your computer. Unless of course, if you asked the suppliers advice before ordering, and they supplied the wrong advice or parts. You would then be covered by the Sale of Goods Act.Contact the supplier, and see what they say, you have nothing to lose,possibly something to gain.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…