Advice on Games

valfeast 14:56 01 May 07

Could someone please recommend games similar to Harry Potter or Shrek for my grandson.

Grandma2

lisa02 15:18 01 May 07

What system does he have?

Kate B 15:29 01 May 07

and how old is he?

valfeast 16:07 01 May 07

Hi guys

he is 8 and is running XP with 1000 ram and 2300 speed. He has a sapphire radeon 9600xt 256mb graphics card. We really need something that does not need much thought but is good to play - for me too!!

lisa02 16:26 01 May 07

Racing games, like need for speed or juiced. Sonic Heroes, Simpsons Hit and run, what about sports? FIFA ??

There really is a huge whopping collection to choose from.

GAME on the high street do older games at 3 for a tenner and other top titles at 3 for £20. That's great prices for building a games collection.

(I do not work for Game nor am I affiliated with them in anyway)

valfeast 16:36 01 May 07

Thanks Lisa

Will make a foray into town to take a look.

Help much appreciated

Kate B 13:57 02 May 07

have a word with the person at the counter and tell him the details you've told us. They should be able to tell you if your grandson's machine is up to the game: if it's not, you won't get a refund.

Armchair 22:29 02 May 07

Get him Scrabble 2005. Better than Harry Potty! It's damned adictive, and it's only £5.99 at Morrisons.

Also, the now ancient Age of Empires 2 would be a good one to get. Easy to learn to play, and it eats up the hours like most other games can only dream of.

project 90 23:01 02 May 07

cant go wrong with a bit of counter strike source :)

wolfie3000 03:53 03 May 07

Heres a few suggestions,

Rayman (raving rabbits)

click here

Monsters inc.

click here

Wallace and Gromit - Project zoo.

click here

Donald duck - Quack attack.

click here

Hope this helps.

Armchair 18:51 03 May 07

You could get Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, or Rayman 2, for £1 each from ASDA.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…