Advice on free antivirus 2013

barryg84 04 Feb 13

Can anyone tell me about AVG free antivirus 2013 someone told me that its a virus and it cant be removed they said if you remove it it will come back but i find that verry hard to believe hope someone can give me an honest answer

iscanut2 04 Feb 13

Rubbish ! AVG Free AV 2013 is a very good, bug free, FREE anti virus program. I use it.

The Old Mod 05 Feb 13

Same here on 3 PCs, no problems at all, have used AVG for years.

wee eddie 05 Feb 13

All AntiVirus Programs make themselves difficult to remove.

Otherwise, the first thing a Viral Payload would do, would be to remove the AntiVirus!

wee eddie 05 Feb 13

You just can't Delete any of them.

You have to Download a special Removal Tool from the AV's Home Site.

HondaMan 05 Feb 13

I have used AVG for several years and currently have it on 3 computers at home with no problems

finerty 05 Feb 13

you can downlod it from file hippo dot com

AllanP 06 Feb 13

No, it exists, it's an actual antivirus. I even had it for a while but decided to change to Unthreat Antivirus and I like it much better.

iscanut2 06 Feb 13

AllanP..what are you talking about ?

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message