Megapixel Banding 3 to 3.9 Megapixels

Maximum Image Resolution 2048 x 1536
Lens Zoom

Optical Zoom 3x
Digital Zoom 2x

Focal Length (35mm equiv) 34 - 102mm
Storage MultiMedia

SD Card

Max. No. of Images (on supplied card) 141 (internal memory)
Internal Memory 16MB

Connection Type USB

Operating System Windows 2000

Windows 98

Windows 98 S.E.

Windows M.E.

Windows XP

LCD Monitor Yes

Optical Viewfinder Yes

Built-in Flash Yes

Battery Type AA
CCD Size 1/2.5 inch

Movie Mode Yes

Video Out PAL

Dimensions (WxHxD) 97 x 64 x 36 mm
Weight (g) 160g

I kelkoo'd the camera and came to this site They had it at £136 rather than jessop's £149. Are nomatica any good? anyone used them?

I am thinking of getting the bundle that includes everything from them which works out to £200 bang on....

Any advice? Anyone? Please :-)

Link click here

anchor 17:37 24 Jan 04

I have nothing against, but they are a French based company. Delivery charges are extra, unless you buy a bundle pack, (which you intend to do).

Personally, for what seems to be a small price difference in the basic camera price, I would prefer to deal with a local retailer like Jessops, where you can go back easily if there is a problem.

spuds 23:24 24 Jan 04

I would go for Jessop's.They have plenty of local stores with knowledgable staff, and a good internet service as well.

I am not sure, but I think Stuartli had a problem with Nomatica. If he doesn't see this posting,it may pay you to contact him,via his yellow box,before you go the Nomatica way.

Djohn 01:23 25 Jan 04

Hi Pilch, Bought mine over the net from this company. click here Warehouse express. Only after I'd ordered did I realise they were in the same area as me!

Delivered next day. I used the "Buy now, pay in 10 months option" No dearer than other stores at the time and had the camera for 10 months before I settled in full last week. Could have taken the option to pay monthly from last week, but the interest would have been enormous. j.

Went to comet today (Dad was insistant) and got a HP photosmart 735 which is a camera for £150 that is packed with feature's!

Any how the salesman tried selling the etc bit's..... But dad did start getting frustrated so we got the bit of paper along with a lexmark X1150 All in one and paid!

So now i am very impressed although i have just had the camera stolen...

Damn i shouldnt of taught my dad how to use it! :-) Well it is better than the 35mm camera they have by mile's.

Sheila-214876 16:36 01 Feb 04

check out click here this is a price comparison site and gives the retailers.

sidecar sid 16:46 01 Feb 04

Camera good

Nomatica Not so good?

click here

I got the camera now, HP photosmart from comet...

My dad was insistant so we got it there and then...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…