Advertising Brochures by The Computer Shop

Bucksboy 00:23 20 Feb 04

After receiving a brochure through the door I visited The Computer Shop in Truro to purchase an AMD XP2400+ processor "while socks last". On arrival I was told that none were available, on further quetioning I was informed that they had in fact had none in for several months. On complaining to The Computer Shop; as these were listed on thier website at the same price, but with a charge for P+P; I was informed by e-mail that they had supplied the TRuro store with TWO processors in November and TWO in December and that they had now been withdrawn.
In order to check this fact I entered thier site and low and behold they were still advertised there. To satisfy my opinion that I had been told a pack of lies in thier mail, I orderd one and received a confirming e-mail. This after being told the processors were withdrawn from sale. So if you receive or see any adverts by The Computer Shop, ring them first and then if they say they are out of stock and none are expected check thier web site. This experience smacks of devious practice by this company to say the least. Just suppl;ying 2 to each store to cover thier statement "while stocks last", then make more money from charging extra post and packing on thier web site.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…