Advanced windows care Pro V2 (Free!!)

wolfie3000 09:10 04 Jun 07

Time limited offer so hurry.

click here

rezeeg 10:05 04 Jun 07

Thanks wolfie3000 downloaded, but there seems to be a 'free' version and a 'paid for' version.

royalflush 10:13 04 Jun 07

not much is free on the net so all i can imagine is this program is free BUT there is a timetrial attatched to the setup...

rezeeg 10:20 04 Jun 07

The 'Personal' version is free but the 'Pro' version is pay after time trial.

royalflush 10:25 04 Jun 07

ALSO ive just downloaded the trail version & i let it scan my pc & all the other things it stated it did when it finished all the scans it asked me what i wanted to do the options was "scan or fix problems" err ok think ill press on "Fix problems"as its already scanned my pc & when i perssed on "Fix it" guess what.....a screen opens up stating that you cannot fix the problems with the free/trail version..OMG whats the point then in offering a free program if its NOT free......DONT DOWNLOAD THIS its a lie...!!!

royalflush 10:47 04 Jun 07

wolfie3000 sorry thats not having a dig at you there,it was nice of you to create this thread, it was down to the company offering the product to "Follow Through" what there offering & they simply didnt..!!

thanks for the thought though

Totally-braindead 11:03 04 Jun 07

Puts me right off any product that does this. A free trial is fair enough but just finding a problem and refusing to fix it unless you lay out some cash just makes me feel its a sort of blackmail. Bit strong perhaps using the word blackmail but its the way I feel about it and any product that uses this sort of marketing tactic I just wouldn't buy.

rezeeg 11:10 04 Jun 07

royalflush download the free Personal version - it works OK. Only drawback as far as I can see is that it has to be manually updated.

Pamy 11:16 04 Jun 07

I have just downloades the FREE Pro version. You have to activate it before use. Scanned my computer and fixed many probs it said and all is well

royalflush 11:58 04 Jun 07

rezeeg
thankyou..!!!!

will do :-)

Jimmy14 12:13 04 Jun 07

I ran it on my machine about a year ago and it created problems instead of solving them. Now with vista and wouldn't put it near it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…