ADSL heaven with Origo 4 port ADSL router

phoenix_one 11:53 04 Aug 03

I bought a 4 port ADSL router from Ebuyer for £40 as I thought it was a right bargain, I ordered my 512k account from Plus Net which was delivered on time.

With a reccomendation from a friend I downloaded latest firmware from click here it installed in about 30 secs and I was ready to add a few details to the web based router.

Filling in what Plus Net told me the router connected at amazing high speed 476k which is great because I am MILES from the exchange.

If anyone wants a great and easy broadband deal I reccomend this router/modem. It is SOo great.

(By the way I do NOT work for Ebuyer!!!)

CU on a BHD, Battlefield, or Quake3 server soon!

phoenix_one 12:04 04 Aug 03

If anyone is actually interested in the router it is £40.47 +Vat and del

click here

Microfilters on the same site are less than £2

click here

rickf 17:42 04 Aug 03

Glad you are pleased. I remeber buying my first modem router over a year a go and it cost an arm and leg. BTW, Plusnet is excellent. Been with thme for well over a year and no probs. Don't forget to ask for connection for email2fax. They will supply you with a number with the package.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…