Adobe Photoshop7

colberly 13:43 22 Apr 03

I recieved this e mail today offering an OEM disc with no manuals etc: What do you think, does it seem genuine?
Cheers colberly.

Adobe Photoshop Version 7.0
----------------------------
Over $400 off retail costs!
Voted the #1 image editing software for 2003
----------------------------

Adobe Photoshop is, quite simply, the top of the line in graphic design. No program in the world does it better, and yet no single piece of software has been so out of reach to the average consumer due to its high price tag (retail costs are over $450).

For a limited time, we are offering the FULL version of Adobe Photoshop 7.0 for only $44.95.
You will not see this offer anywhere else, ever again.
This is a one time event, and this deal will not last long..

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:20 22 Apr 03

Counterfeit.

G

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:21 22 Apr 03

..or con.

G

colberly 17:33 22 Apr 03

I thought it was too good to be true. When clicking on the link this was the page I got.
click here

spuds 19:08 22 Apr 03

A similar offer was doing the circuit about two months ago. I think someone posted similar query on this forum about that time.My advice, keep your ££'s in your pocket.

MPete 05:22 23 Apr 03

You send those offers to Adobe to thank the spammer for sending you them. Paybacks a Bit*h

I always send mine to who ever owns the copywrite on the software. I'm sure there much more interested in that offer then me.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…