Adobe password Reset?

Ex plorer 09:40 22 Oct 13
Answered

This morning I have received an email from Adobe to change my password. Although my account has not been hacked Adobe has changed my Password for security reasons and have sent the following.

For security purposes, this link will expire 72 hours from the time it was sent. (There is no link.) If you continue to have issues with your password, see Adobe ID FAQ for help.

Been to the ID FAQ and clicked various links but still not solved the problem.

I have tried signing in but as they changed the password for safety I can no longer sign in, however Adobe sent an email to change password by clicking on the link that isn't there.

Or am I missing something.

The only other link is there Red Adobe Icon in the email that will take you to there site.

spuds 09:54 22 Oct 13
Answer

I believe Abode have had some recent 'hacking' problems.

The 72 hour expiry suggested, is a method used quite a bit nowadays, but its always best to check before using any links, even though they might look very genuine. If the expiry time and date is valid, then there should be an option to reset any passwords at a later time or date, at your choosing.

What I would suggest is that you do a few internet searches, so as to see if others have the same query?.

Ex plorer 10:00 22 Oct 13

Googled Adobe and signed in from their main page, clicked forgot Password received email (with link) and successfully changed it.

Ex plorer 10:13 22 Oct 13

Thanks Spuds done some searching and it looks as though its a scam of some kind better run some virus soft ware etc. I was aware of the problem and walked right into this one.

Fully awake now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…