Ad Aware SE plus

Dr. Charles(retired now) 11:12 23 Jun 07

I have had a licence for Ad Aware SE plus for many years and with the update to be 2007 version I am promised a free upgrade as I am a current licence holder.

The free update was first promised by e-mail for the 18th of this month and then changed to the 21st of this month from the support centre, this still isn't available, I have had various e-mails asking me to buy yet a further years license even though mine doesn`t expire until Jan 2008.

No help from the website -- no help from direct e mails to them.Is this just a VERY GREEDY firm offering promises they cannot fulfill?

I have downloaded the free version but that doesn`t really help my requirements.

Can anyone tell me where to get this free download for the SE Plus version please?
Best
Charles :)

Joe R 11:38 23 Jun 07

click here

Although the reviews don't look too good.

Joe R 11:39 23 Jun 07

Oops sorry, wrong link. click here

p;3 11:50 23 Jun 07

duplicate requestclick here

Dr. Charles(retired now) 12:18 23 Jun 07

I have just read the AWFUL reviews - - maybe I don`t want to upgrade after all

Thanks
Best
Charles :)

spuds 14:53 23 Jun 07

The latest version download seems to have oddities.When trying to get new updates, I tend to get error messages suggesting such things as server busy/unable to connect, but on perseverance it eventually downloads and updates.

Haven't looked at the links, will do so shortly.Might find something worth thinking about!.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…