Acronis True Image Home 2011 Family edition

scales 21:41 24 Feb 11

I now have a couple of Windows 7 laptops that I need to backup. As I have been using Acronis on my XP systems, and still do, I thought I would check the new version out (I did try Paragon Disk Backup but it was very very slow). Anyway a new version of Acronis 2011 is £29 but only with a single license, so for two laptops £58, but on the American Acronis site it offers a family license of 3 licenses for £46 pounds (it was cheaper still over Christmas but I missed that). The weird thing was that over Christmas the European site offered a family 2 license bundle for the same price but that has now been replaced by a special 2 license deal for £79... .
I think I will try the American 3 license bundle, but before I do, has anyone seen a better multiple license offer?

T0SH 01:17 25 Feb 11

Windows 7 has its own built in backup software it is not the quickest but is is free ?

Cheers HC

birdface 14:45 25 Feb 11

Never ever used Acronis but some poor reviews for the 2011 version at Amazon.

click here

scales 20:38 25 Feb 11

I had forgoten about the built in Windows 7 backup. What is it like compared with Acronis?
I downloaded the trial version of Acronis 2011 and it seemed pretty good but with some features I am unlikely to ever use.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced