Acronis True Image 9.0

Sirpad 10:31 02 Mar 06

How safe is it buy Acronis True Image 9.0 from somewhere like ebay or ebuyer. Assuming both would be new and sealed.

spuds 10:39 02 Mar 06

Ebuyer no problem. eBay would depend on the seller, some descriptions can get confused in the translations!.

I purchased the Acronis package recently from Ebuyer, after making a comparison on prices. Paid a little extra, but it was worth it in the long run.

rmcqua 10:40 02 Mar 06

Not sure what you mean by "safe". If you mean, virus-free, then it is absolutely safe.

Sirpad 10:43 02 Mar 06

THanks guys, I meant if they say new and sealed will that be the same as buying in a retail store. The seller on eBay has a good record and the price seems good.

961 15:31 02 Mar 06

What money are we talki9ng about?

freaky 15:44 02 Mar 06

Acronis True Image CD is bootable in case of problems, whereas if you download the program directly from Acronis, then you do not get the CD. If you buy it packaged then obviously you get the CD plus a brief instructions.

dmc727 15:52 02 Mar 06

If they are selling much cheaper than Ebuyer there must be a catch somewhere.

Caveat emptor comes to mind.

Sirpad 16:22 02 Mar 06

Thanks guys.......bidding for this item was at £21. It did come from a reliable ebayer and it was new and sealed. Problem with Ebuyer is that they charge a lot to deliver to Ireland. That's a problem for me obviously.

961 16:50 02 Mar 06

If you go to the Acronis web site you can download a trial ver 9 for free

You can get a ver 7 or 8 off a magazine cover disk for free

You can upgrade from ver 7 to ver 9 for about $20 from Acronis complete with company support

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…