acernotebooksdirect.co.uk - what service?

mrlogic0 21:54 30 Dec 03

They also trade as laptopsdirect.co.uk.

Ordered notebook, Was told that if bought on instalments turnaround would be around 5 days.

Its 20 days now and still no notebook!

They do NOT reply to emails or return 'phone calls. You have to keep calling them to find out what's happening.EG
after waiting for a few days I called them to see what was wrong and was told they needed my c/card details. I was assured that I would get the laptop in 2 days.

After waiting for few days more I was told they had problems with c/card. I gave them the details again and was told that once this went through they would despatch. My wife 'phoned 3 hours later to confirm and was told that the card went through ok but laptop was out of stock and we would have to wait few weeks!

Why couldn't they contact me when they had problems/queries instead of waiting for me to call (and making my wife stay in for delivery.)?

I will never buy from them again!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…