acer vs asus monitor

zodal 02:08 11 Sep 09

There's lots of talk about these two types of monitors. Among the 21 to 23 inch monitors there's the Asus VH222H, the Acer H213H and the Acer X233H. The Asus monitors have a reflective black frame of which a light source reflects back while the X233H is more gray and there's no light reflection. I still wonder is Acer is as good or better than Asus? What I don't want is to buy a lemon and having to sending it back to the manufacturer, at my cost, for repair.

carver 10:37 11 Sep 09

"What I don't want is to buy a lemon and having to sending it back to the manufacturer, at my cost, for repair".

Then I sugest you buy one from some one like Samsung/ Viewsonic/ LG who's returns policy is very good, just phone them, explain the problem, they send a courier out with a new one and he collects the old one.

Job done, no hassle, if that is what you want?

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 09:26 13 Sep 09

As carver said, click here - I've seen and used these monitors and they are brilliant! It has a 3 year manufacturer warranty. I was really shocked to see they were going for around £100, as they used to cost around £300

jack 20:16 13 Sep 09

The devices they have in their catalogue will either be badged versions of regular brands or assemblages of parts by a third party.
Best stick to well known names you know them all.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…