Acer UK don't reply

bapiow 08:22 05 May 06

ACER
E-mailed this company 5 times over the past two weeks, inquiring about a repair re my 19inch monitor as Esplex suggested while waiting in the phone queue!!
I know it will be the last acer product I will purchase.
Very poor service.

Diodorus Siculus 08:35 05 May 06

ACER U.K.Ltd
Acer House
1 London Road
Slough
Berkshire
SL3 7RL

TELEPHONE: 01753 487000

bapiow 08:37 05 May 06

Thanks, will give them a call.

dms05 09:04 05 May 06

Acer Technical Support
Tel: 0870 8531000
Fax: 0870 8531004

Also see this forum thread click here

dms05 09:15 05 May 06

Esplex are the official UK Acer repair people. I recently took out a 3 year extended warranty (Acer's own) for £45+VAT from ebuyer. All the paper work was completed (efficiently) by Esplex.

Acer's response to emails is about as bad as you can get. They have [email protected] as their main contact and responses time is about 7 days. If the content of their response was good I could put up with that but their responses are poor and often inaccurate. Usually they simply don't reply. Pity because their products are good. But I'll think twice before I buy Acer brand again. I guess they are growing very quickly and their management aren't upto the job (because if they were these problems would have been solved long ago).

HondaMan 09:36 05 May 06

When I was in the market for a laptop, Acer was my first choice. I eventually bought an AJP. Why? Simple - Acer would not respond to my queries about the computer and upgraqdes that I wanted.

Oh, and if you are wondering, the AJP 6000N has been great - no problems. But I have upgraded the HDD to 100MB and the memory to 2GB, now it flies!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now