Acer UK don't reply

bapiow 08:22 05 May 06

ACER
E-mailed this company 5 times over the past two weeks, inquiring about a repair re my 19inch monitor as Esplex suggested while waiting in the phone queue!!
I know it will be the last acer product I will purchase.
Very poor service.

Diodorus Siculus 08:35 05 May 06

ACER U.K.Ltd
Acer House
1 London Road
Slough
Berkshire
SL3 7RL

TELEPHONE: 01753 487000

bapiow 08:37 05 May 06

Thanks, will give them a call.

dms05 09:04 05 May 06

Acer Technical Support
Tel: 0870 8531000
Fax: 0870 8531004

Also see this forum thread click here

dms05 09:15 05 May 06

Esplex are the official UK Acer repair people. I recently took out a 3 year extended warranty (Acer's own) for £45+VAT from ebuyer. All the paper work was completed (efficiently) by Esplex.

Acer's response to emails is about as bad as you can get. They have [email protected] as their main contact and responses time is about 7 days. If the content of their response was good I could put up with that but their responses are poor and often inaccurate. Usually they simply don't reply. Pity because their products are good. But I'll think twice before I buy Acer brand again. I guess they are growing very quickly and their management aren't upto the job (because if they were these problems would have been solved long ago).

HondaMan 09:36 05 May 06

When I was in the market for a laptop, Acer was my first choice. I eventually bought an AJP. Why? Simple - Acer would not respond to my queries about the computer and upgraqdes that I wanted.

Oh, and if you are wondering, the AJP 6000N has been great - no problems. But I have upgraded the HDD to 100MB and the memory to 2GB, now it flies!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…