Acer, not so ace!

madzad 17:55 07 Sep 05

24 hours ago, I opened the box of an Acer AL1912 monitor, there was little info with the monitor and the CD rom was about as much use as a sack full of small monkeys.

Today I tried ringing Acer, 30 mins, later I got through to a rude and useless person, trying to get info on the monitor and the wall mounting brackets, he gave me the sales number which was no longer in use, I then managed to get through again, there is a regular message of "There are 17 customers in front of you" sometimes this was 20 plus..

I got the new sales number, which I went through the options and ended up being told to leave a message on the machine, which then told me it was too full to take any more messages!

I am fuming at Acers lack of customer contact, when you spend 30 mins to get through, the info is sketchy and infactual, then its a fight to get info.. the site is beyond anything Ive ever seen as for winning an award, well I cant see that!! Heaven help me if I needed a repair!

Dont go to Acer.. they are rubbish!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…