Acer Ferrari 4005 WLMi

Alvis 13:28 26 Jul 05

Anyone got any comments on this notebook or others in Acer's Ferrari line? I've been thinking of escaping the clutches of my Mesh PC. I remember an earlier version of this Acer was a previous best buy in a magazine. This new one has 64-bit tech and Windows XP Pro X 64.
Thanks.

Flak999 21:51 26 Jul 05

Hi, my son has a Ferrari 3400, he has been very pleased with it so far. It does seem to be a quality item and has proved to be very reliable. The only thing I would say is that the battery life could be a bit longer. However this is a minor niggle with an otherwise very good machine.

Snoozehughes 20:50 12 Sep 05

Hi, I'm on the verge of getting the XP Pro 64 version of this laptop as the spec and reviews I've seen are generally very good indeed. i was wondering if anybody else had one and had found any problems with it. I had heard that the fan was a little on the noisy side. Is that right?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…