About the terrible QXL auction site

erkmatrix 17:36 04 Apr 03

Hi can any advise me of what to do, I thought it would be a good idea to use QXL as well as ebay so 3 weeks ago now it is I put a classified ad that cost me £20.95 (which I have proof that its come out of my bank) to get my listing on the classified homepage , only I never saw the advert , as QXL stopped doing classifieds and no longer offer this service. They never told me this, I've never seen anything for my £20.95 , I've had emailed them 15 times and tryed to get in touch with them by phone , but they never reply, the only time they have replied was to say that we don't offer classified ads and I must of got the wrong firm, but when I payed they certainly did, and I've said that I will take this matter further if they didn't reply and well 3 weeks nearly 4 and nothing.

What is the best way in reporting this firm and getting my money back, I'm sticking with just ebay from now on, but don't see why they should get away with £20.95 which I've seen nothing of.

Please can someone advise.

Phil

Eagie 19:08 04 Apr 03

Did you get an e-mail from them confirming your booking of a classified ad?

erkmatrix 10:01 05 Apr 03

no they never sent a email but I've got my bank statement with £20.95 clearly taken out by QXL.

spuds 12:41 05 Apr 03

Contact your bank's personal manager or customer services for their advice.They may suggest that it is nothing to do with them,being such a low amount, but after all your are a customer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Best iMovie for Mac tips 2017 | How to edit video with iMovie: 26 brilliant video editing tricks…