7dayshop

pat-212841 10:16 27 May 04

Does anyone know how long you have to wait for delivery from 7dayshop ? they dont reply to my emails yet i ordered a mobile phone from The Link and they are very good at telling you how long and it was only 4 days yet 7dayshop has taken 16days so far to deliver a Digital camera !

spuds 10:44 27 May 04

They usually fairly good, perhaps camera is out of stock, but no excuse for not replying to your emails.

Belatucadrus 14:01 27 May 04

Not specific to 7dayshop, but the powers that be have recently started coming down hard on VAT collection on items from channel island distributors. It may be stuck being evaluated by the post office or carrier.
Check the order status online, it'll show if it's been despatched yet.

SEASHANTY 14:07 27 May 04

Previous thread on 7 day shop on this PCA link
click here

pat-212841 16:49 27 May 04

Opps i received it today ! and i didnt pay tax.sorry 7dayshop but they should have answered my email, i couldnt find anywhere to track my order.

oresome 19:08 27 May 04

Nohope,
When they eventually replied to my e mail, they apologised for the delay blaming it on a virus attack on their computer system. Let's see what excuse they give you!
PS Glad you haven't had to pay tax, the implementation of this seems to be hit and miss.

anchor 20:19 27 May 04

I agree, they should have responded to e-mails. However, there is always the old fashioned telephone. That way you get an instant answer.

Sales Hotline 01481 257336

oresome 20:42 27 May 04

anchor, Extract from 7days terms and conditions,
"Communication - By using 7dayshop.com, you accept that email is an adequate form of long distance communication between us."

billy 21:38 27 May 04

On some occassions I found their web site so slow I ordered form others. When I have ordered from them they took 1-2 weeks to deliver. beats me why they don't speed up their site and make more sales though. they never replied to my email complaining and pointing out lost sales opporttunities.

anchor 19:46 28 May 04

oresome: Yes I know they say that, but when e-mails are not responded to I have telephoned them. They probably have mountains of e-mail daily, and never get round to answering them; (like others I could nention).

billy: I have never had problems with their site being slow, although I am on broadband; that might make a difference.

ste_bla 20:02 28 May 04

i think billy is refering the time between recieving and dispatching an order rather than downloading/viewing the website

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…