£700 pc with TFT monitor

nojs 18:44 17 Jan 04

Hi, need some help to find my sis inlaw a pc. She has got £700ish to get a pc which must include a tft monitor. I know she would play games and burn cds so a graphics card and cdrw drive are neededalso a dvd drive (not combo) woul be nice, Ive told her she wants an xp2000 or above chip and xp operating system. She tells me that she wants a printer but I have suggested that she buy one seperately rather than going for a bundle. Any help appreciated as I am not sure what would suit her best. Many thanks.

rickf 18:58 17 Jan 04

try here click here they have various combinations of systems and its a good repurable co. with good customer service record.

shifty 20:54 18 Jan 04

Take a look at click here Excellent quality systems with the option of choosing your own spec. I know at least ten people who have purchased systems over the last twelve months and are well suited with the quality and price. You can increase or decrease the spec of the systems depending what is required. All delivered with-in ten days of order.

accord 21:06 18 Jan 04

go to click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…